Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: More Jurassic Park Scenery  (Read 1755 times)

Cvlsoldier

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
More Jurassic Park Scenery
Post #1     : April 25, 2015, 09:34:15 AM
I'm very impressed with all of the new Jurassic Park CS sets that have been added and I've downloaded most of them. The one set I was really looking forward to getting once it was finished was Parallax's Jurassic Park set, but seeing as he had been banned from SGW and that he hasn't posted it anywhere else, I can only conclude that he never finished making it.

That sucks, because it was going to be a really good set. It contained more than just fences and vehicles, he was going to be adding some more dinosaurs and other things from the movie, like egg incubators and other such stuff.

One of the things I'd like to see in any new or updated JP sets is the addition of little things like the egg incubators, dinosaur fossil walls or skeletons, maybe even Jurassic Park themed boths! Oh, and we can't forget some more dinosaurs!

Adam Gill

•  
  • RCT3 Stage Lighting
Re: More Jurassic Park Scenery
Post #2     : April 26, 2015, 03:11:31 AM
I can try making some things that are not fences and cars - any other ideas? I can make an egg incubator no problem. Anything else that you want I can have a go with  ;D.

Adam Gill

•  
  • RCT3 Stage Lighting
Re: More Jurassic Park Scenery
Post #3     : May 02, 2015, 08:43:58 AM
Do you want it based on The River Adventure Ride at Universal Studios or do you want it more based on the film/s? And what do you mean by Boths? Thanks ;D!