Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2467 times)

Sora_92

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Hi
Post #1     : January 14, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
Hi everyone!
Just joined this site. It's very cool! I found a lot of great things here.
As for one I was wondering to say hi and tell the creators how great their works are!

And I was wondering to post the things I created too, in case if others would be interested in them. (different kind of "structures" for RCT3 from restaurants, cafés, park entrances, rides, to the recreations (or at least, I tried) of some buildings such as the "Enchanted Castle" of the Budapest Vidámpark, or some of the buildings of the Horyuu-ji Buddhist temple of Nara or the Sanjuusan-gen-dou Buddhist temple of Kyouto...

Maybe, it could be also very cool, if we (like in teamwork) could do things like trying to recreate the Budapest Vidámpark in game (RCT3) or something, but that's more like just an idea if others would be interested in it. The amusement park in question has a kind of special place in my heart - even if only visited it a few times - and I'm sad it got closed down and mostly demolished. Was it, as I read, the 3rd oldest amusement park in the world? Isn't it sad, something like that can disappear like that?
Oh, by the way, I'm from Hungary, I live in Budapest.
Ever since little, when I visited that park the first time, I like amusement parks - and nowdays that I play RCT3, I noticed that very often, most of the parks I build end up having minor or major similarities with that park. Interesting.

As for the Japanese building and such, well, I study Japanese in university now, so that's kinda why. Plus I love Japanese buildings too.
I also love anime, manga and other stuff too.

Here are a few pictures of my humble creations and re-creations. There are maaany more of course.

shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
  •  
Re: Hi
Post #2     : January 15, 2017, 10:47:53 PM
Hi. Welcome to the CS Depot.  :)
Be sure to visit the CS List to find the custom content you need for RCT3.