Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: The future of cs depot.  (Read 3953 times)

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
  • Expidition everest builder
The future of cs depot.
Post #1     : June 06, 2012, 07:43:36 PM
This is some questions about the future of cs depot,
 Will cs depot support and have rct4 content ctrs/cs?
 Does anyone now if there making a rct4?
 And this is it on you tube idk if that is rct4 or not and im not talking about rct3d.
Please anwser.

Yoshi

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Re: The future of cs depot.
Post #2     : June 06, 2012, 09:13:12 PM
There is no RCT4 in the works, and there never has been. Atari confirmed it late last year.

If RCT4 would come out, I don't see any reason game content wouldn't be hosted here.

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #3     : June 07, 2012, 11:30:16 AM
i thought it was coming out this summer!
the real trailers said. but i hope it does come out

Sly4Good

•  
  • I am a Break Dancing Koopa Troopa
Post #4     : June 07, 2012, 06:49:37 PM
If you watched a trailer for it on Youtube, I'm positive that it's fake.
And besides, with all the new advances in Custom Technology being added to RCT3, There will be no need for a Fourth game, as we now have elevator lifts.   :P
S+4+G + Sly4Good

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #5     : June 08, 2012, 09:22:21 AM
id still hope the one i saw was real it was just like the rct3 one except it showed the logo and atari sighn.

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #6     : June 08, 2012, 02:27:15 PM
Actualy thank you shy guy for saving and posting all lost rct3 files that are sometimes lost forever!

whodaman

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #7     : June 15, 2012, 10:22:18 PM
Yes its True unfortunatly there will be no Rct4 being released  :'( there will be rct3 3d version available on the nintendo ds, The video's you have seen for rtc4 are fake and normaly come from No limits coaster simulator.

Jackoasta

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #8     : June 23, 2012, 01:02:51 PM
^ The 3DS version of the game is confirmed and in the making however, I knew there won't be RCT4 as the trailers were fake, the in game videos were from No Limits 2 (TYes, that's confirmed too!) and also, the German campaign was a waste of time & effort!!!

So to recap here's what's confirmed
* Rollercoaster Tycoon for the 3DS
* No Limits 2
And here's what's not confirmed
* RCT4 (Like Yoshi, Sly4Good and whodaman said)

But if it was confirmed in the future, the CS Depot would be very happy to have files for the game (and SGW may need more threads!!!  :o )

But really I don't think it won't happen, look wjhat happened to Theme Park Builder 3D....

Thanks
Jack

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #9     : June 30, 2012, 06:32:41 AM
Then ill just need the ctrs and scenery for my newest project!
 ANIMAL KINGDOM i just need some cs+ctrs. i was trying to make a ctr myself but then i had to reboot the entire windows side of the computer.
The ctr i was trying to make was expidition everest but i did not know ow to use blender ????
so if u could just lead me to ctrs and cs.

wweman3@gmail.com

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #10     : June 30, 2012, 04:07:19 PM
I GOT A ? CAN ANYONE MAKE A BACK TO THE FUTURE CLOCKTOWER AND HAVE A DELOREAN CTR I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A COOL BTTF RIDE

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #11     : July 01, 2012, 07:11:03 PM
I am not fimalry with this making cs besides if u saw my expidtion everest ctr ud saw i was a noobie and did not now what i was doing i still need the items above though. :-X

guest2855

Post #12     : August 07, 2012, 10:22:55 AM
Planned for this summer was RCT3D, which is a 3DS only platform game.
I hope they will continue the original RCT pc series later on, but i think they are all busy making new games.

What Atari probably forget is that they have a lot of fans out there, who would really love to see more content regarding RCT games.
Their reason for making a game for another platform is that they might get more fans on other platforms.
In my opinion they are just leaving us, risking that they lose many support, just to get more fans from the new game.

They should've made more content, for RCT3 in the meantime, just to keep us happy with.
Something like DLC, just like Soaked and wild. I won't ever leave the series because I think RCT-games provide me with something to do and actually have fun with.
They got me playing more on other platforms, because i don't play the same game everyday since 2004(!).

A Dutch newssite (NU.nl) says on August 17th 2010: "Atari is thinking about Rollercoaster Tycoon 4".
That means; 2 years ago, and still no legit information about a new game.
I think we can keep waiting for a couple of years, before the production of a new game in the serieus really starts.