A A A A Author Topic: Panneau d'affichage  (Read 1529 times)

Topy57

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Panneau d'affichage
Post #1     : December 06, 2020, 11:29:24 PM
Hello
I am new to RCT3 since September 2020. I am 62 years old and I started with RCT1 and I was immediately won over. I found RCT3 Platinium at the price of RCT2 in store and it is that happiness.

I have a problem all the time. If I use more than one panel, the images switch panels and blend. Has anyone encountered this problem?
thank you

Gaztop

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Re: Panneau d'affichage
Post #2     : December 09, 2020, 06:28:53 AM
Hello mate, I am 58yrs old and love everything about RCT3 I have been creating scenery for parks for about six months, it is a fantastic hobby. The problem with RCT, is, there are many little querks about the game, one of them being, the panels sitting over each other. On the top of the panel, there is a little arrow, pressing this, slides the panel into the top right corner of your screen. I hope this helps.

Topy57

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #3     : December 11, 2020, 12:28:19 AM
Merci beaucoup pour la réponse.
Je connais cette manipulation.  Mon problème est qu'une fois l'image insérée dans le panneau, s'il y a plusieurs panneaux dans le parc, comme des stands modifiables par exemple,  les images passent d'un panneau à l'autre.
Merci pour votre aide.

Gaztop

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #4     : December 11, 2020, 09:11:38 AM
Sorry my friend, my French is not good enough to translate your reply. Can you re-post in English?

Topy57

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #5     : December 12, 2020, 01:48:47 AM
Thank you very much for the reply.
I know this manipulation. These are the different menus that are displayed on the game. My question concerns the stands that we set up and that we can customize with an image. My problem is that once the image is inserted in the display panel of the stand, if there are several stands in the park, such as food or gift stands for example, the images move from panel to panel. the other and does not stay on the stand that I assigned to him.
Thanks a lot for your help.
PS: This is a Google translation, sorry if it is not correct.

Gaztop

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #6     : December 13, 2020, 01:30:56 PM
Hello mate.

I understand the problem.
If you assign a photo, to a stand. Before using another picture.
Try closing the game, then restarting. and adding another picture.
It sounds like a pain, but the new picture, should not now associate, with the old picture.