Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: I can't get onto SGW for some reason...  (Read 2814 times)

Jackoasta

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
I can't get onto SGW for some reason...
Post #1     : June 16, 2012, 09:11:30 AM
Hey guys, It seems that I can't get onto SGW for some reason, instead I have to go to the CS Depot, so what's wrong? Is it the computer or is it the location I am in?

I need your help on this! If this affects you also, follow the solution given.....

whodaman

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Logging in problems
Post #2     : June 16, 2012, 09:34:59 AM
I will look into this for you i know of one other person that is having trouble logging in to SGW so i will see what i can do for you  ;D

kiotho

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Re: I can't get onto SGW for some reason...
Post #3     : June 16, 2012, 10:18:31 AM
Hey guys, It seems that I can't get onto SGW for some reason, instead I have to go to the CS Depot, so what's wrong? Is it the computer or is it the location I am in?

I need your help on this! If this affects you also, follow the solution given.....

Jeah I got the same problem too. Yesterday everything was fine, but now, it sais "Firefox can't find the page: www.shyguysworld.com/index.php"

shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
  •  
Post #4     : June 16, 2012, 10:21:51 AM
SGW is down and will most likely be down for the entire weekend. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do, as what has most likely happened is that it ran out of memory and when this happens, it shuts down at the server. It appears tech support is closed until Monday (although I hope I'm wrong) and we'll have to wait until then.

This is unacceptable service, and I have already contacted another hosting service and I may move the site once again. I'll keep you all informed...
Be sure to visit the CS List to find the custom content you need for RCT3.

kiotho

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #5     : June 16, 2012, 10:27:11 AM
SGW is down and will most likely be down for the entire weekend. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do, as what has most likely happened is that it ran out of memory and when this happens, it shuts down at the server. It appears tech support is closed until Monday (although I hope I'm wrong) and we'll have to wait until then.

This is unacceptable service, and I have already contacted another hosting service and I may move the site once again. I'll keep you all informed...

OK Thanks Shy :) I just thought it was my computer this time. I hope everything will be fixed :)

lasermdder

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #6     : June 16, 2012, 08:06:52 PM

Who are you hosting with? I recommend hostgator as that's what I use. But whatever you do NEVER use hostican.

GJST1976

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #7     : June 16, 2012, 08:30:43 PM

Thanks shy for letting us know what is happening mate and i am looking forward to see this site back up and running very soon. :)

Krankin4

Post #8     : June 16, 2012, 11:12:01 PM
*pulls out syfy super code scrambling electronic pulsating web gun*

Ok web bots the war is on. Get me Mark Zuckerberg and what that guys name that did napster, oh ya Shawn Fanning on the phone. We got some business to take care of.

Give'em hell Shyguy.

thylacine

• Professional Mario Impersonater
  •  
  • Call me thy
Post #9     : June 17, 2012, 07:05:22 AM
Yeah this new Sever seems to not like weekends. I have issues every Friday through Sunday every week since The beginning of May.

-thylacine

shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
  •  
Post #10     : June 17, 2012, 10:33:26 AM
The site will be moving to a new server! I've already purchased an account, and as soon as SGW gets back up and running, it will be moved over to the new host. Hopefully this won't add too much to the down time of SGW, but you never know. But with luck, SGW should be up and running on the new server by late Monday or Tuesday.
Be sure to visit the CS List to find the custom content you need for RCT3.

LoneWolf

•  
Post #11     : June 17, 2012, 08:42:06 PM
Evening everyone,

I was wondering what was happening the last few days! No worries shy, you do more than enough around here. Waiting a few days is no big deal!

superlegochannel

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #12     : June 19, 2012, 10:09:27 PM
Shyguys world is back online!!!! i'm so happy right now!  :)