Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: re problems with a lot of cs.  (Read 4676 times)

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
  • Expidition everest builder
re problems with a lot of cs.
Post #1     : March 20, 2012, 08:11:36 PM
I have alot of trouble with...

dazmatzes ctr pack 2

space mointain dome with both sets

phamtom manner

cmz splash mountain set

and mine carts, temple of peril

plz subscribe and tell me problems and solutions

Yoshi

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Re: re problems with a lot of cs.
Post #2     : March 21, 2012, 06:19:24 AM
Well, this post is rather descriptive. We don't know what your problem is, so how can we answer it?

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #3     : March 21, 2012, 06:49:35 AM
um for dazmatzes ctr pack it freezes my computer.
space mountain is the same thing with the first one i have now idea were the solash mountain set goes. and it stops the game and says no :svd for :sid i cant fin phantom mannor on buildings, or animontronics, the mine carts are the same too. ???

Krankin4

Post #4     : March 21, 2012, 12:02:57 PM
Regarding you question on CMZ's Splash Mountain I'm answering here to keep all your questions together.
You place the "CMZ's Splash Mountain RELEASED" folder and all of it content into your Atari/Rollercoaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed folder. You'll find it in the scenery section (the one with the dice pic) called water parts.

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #5     : March 21, 2012, 02:52:07 PM
i will try it...
also i see it but it freezes my computer so i have to crash it.

oh ya that cars is fro that new cars land at california adventure
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:22:52 PM by rct3boy145 »

Yoshi

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #6     : March 21, 2012, 08:45:00 PM
The "No sid for svd" error is from you installing the CS set incorrectly. Check to make sure there is only one level of folders inside of the Themed directory to get to the style.common & style.unique ovl's. The CTR pack is probably this same behavior, but since CTRs don't work the same, they don't have an actual message to display.

Also, some sets can have odd name placement, where the name of the author isn't always the same as the name displayed in the game (guilty). Anyways, the CS List should be able to give you information on where to find your installed sets in the game. Just search for them, and you will find the information under the "Locations" tab.

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #7     : March 23, 2012, 06:26:59 AM
ok thanks. ;D

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #8     : March 23, 2012, 08:41:36 PM
thank you it worked. you still may post and subscribe any problems but there are still other sets that need some help working on. :)

purvisbrad

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #9     : September 23, 2012, 07:26:06 PM
hello, I'm kinda new to this too, I came in the forum looking for the same advice... I read this "Check to make sure there is only one level of folders inside of the Themed directory to get to the style.common & style.unique ovl's." I'm having the same difficulties and getting freeze and error messages as well, can someone explain this a little more for me. thank you

guest2855

Post #10     : September 26, 2012, 04:11:34 AM
hello, I'm kinda new to this too, I came in the forum looking for the same advice... I read this "Check to make sure there is only one level of folders inside of the Themed directory to get to the style.common & style.unique ovl's." I'm having the same difficulties and getting freeze and error messages as well, can someone explain this a little more for me. thank you

Take a good look at the item you want to use before the game freezes, showing the 'no :sid for :svd' message. I can help you if you provide me information regarding the content which causes the trouble.
From then I will help you step by step.

rct3boy145

• e-e builder
  •  
Post #11     : December 21, 2012, 08:36:45 PM
1 ia the little train in one of he dazmatze ctrs alot of the ctrs in the set crash.