Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: Attention New Members  (Read 3872 times)

shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
  •  
Attention New Members
Post #1     : February 07, 2012, 03:33:35 PM
I'd like to know what boards you'd like to have here in the CS Depot? Do you want discussion forums here, like there are at SGW? Or should we just keep those over there?

Any suggestions for any other types of boards here that are not over at SGW?
Be sure to visit the CS List to find the custom content you need for RCT3.

Pioneer

•  
  • DiscoveryRCT
Re: Attention New Members
Post #2     : February 09, 2012, 04:30:03 PM
I think we should keep the other boards over there. If there two of the exact same thing, members will not know were to post everything or maybe think they will have to make two of the same post. There will be no point keeping the original SGW because the forums are over her now. Maybe we should just keep this forum to support, staff discussions, etc.

DeondreTheBest1

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #3     : May 26, 2012, 03:57:24 PM
i need help which folder do i put the break dancer ride in

DeondreTheBest1

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #4     : May 26, 2012, 03:58:04 PM
and the rocket ride too what folder

sfy

• Victim of Creator's Block
  •  
Post #5     : June 10, 2012, 10:13:42 PM
i would have to agree with Pioneer, the boards at SGW should stay there and try to keep these forums as close to being on topic as possible.

also, unsure where to place this but if anyone could use them i have Cap'N Pogo's Blacklights and Strobe's 'N' Lights 2, along with Cafeens Letters and Spunky's Mystery Mine

in fact, that raises an idea............would it be a smart idea to have a place where people could post what sets they have that are now listed as NO KNOWN DOWNLOAD?

not suggesting you place a link that came from a 3rd party, but as i understand it simple person to person sharing is ok and keeps the CS from being lost forever............right?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:51:00 PM by sfy »
If I could ever figure out how to do what I envision in my mind, it would look pretty cool.

tmak131

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #6     : June 13, 2012, 06:25:37 PM
I'm trying to install the importing software but it keeps saying that it cant find the "mingwm10.dll" i have downloaded the necessary file "mingwrt-3.15.1-mingw32-dll.tar.gz" but this error will not go away. Help please. i have tried doing the tutorial but no luck.
 :(

shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
  •  
Post #7     : June 13, 2012, 09:47:55 PM
I think mingwrt-3.15.1-mingw32-dll.tar.gz is a zipped file and needs to be unzipped.
Be sure to visit the CS List to find the custom content you need for RCT3.

Krankin4

Post #8     : June 15, 2012, 09:37:49 PM
tmark131 please don't post the same question all over the place. Start a new topic like you did and someone will help you. My answer to your question is in the other thread you started. ;)