Every little bit helps.

Poll

Hey guys for some reason the cspacks dont work for me all they do is freeze up the game can someone help me?

Give Info
0 (0%)
Try To Fix The Problem
1 (100%)
Don't Help
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

A A A A Author Topic: Hey guys for some reason the cspacks dont work for me all they do is freeze up?  (Read 1852 times)

amtrak99

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
 Hey guys for some reason the cs packs don't work for me all they do is freeze up the game when i try to pick a piece of scenery can someone help me?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:03:33 PM by amtrak99 »

PB&J

•  
Is there an error present when you close the game?

amtrak99

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
well i guess because i have to use ctrl alt delete to exit then i have to close the scenery thing from a control panel? :(

PB&J

•  
After the game freezes, try minimizing the game and seeing if there is an error message. If it is something like "No SVD for SID" then you have not installed the scenery correctly.

amtrak99

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
well, see i saved it to the C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed folder but once i am in the game and scroll down to use my stuff off of shy guys world (such as a main street pack) and click on it to select a piece of scenery it freezes and i have to hit ctrl alt delete to get out of the game and then i have to start the task manger and end the shy guys cs pack then it closes the program and takes me back to my desktop where i get rid of the pack because it doesn't work and open the game again.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:17:31 AM by amtrak99 »

amtrak99

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
I'm happy now I talked to shy guy and he fixed my problem thx by the way shyguy thank you for your help again PB&J I'm proud to have a friend like you able to help me when needed thank you both bye. :) :) :) :) :)