Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: I need help installing Daszmat's studio tour  (Read 1138 times)

Springfairy556

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
I need help installing Daszmat's studio tour
Post #1     : July 06, 2013, 11:24:17 PM
I downloaded this: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=809

and the readme says to install the cars and tracks folder into the installation directory, but the game comes with a cars and tracks folder already, if I install these two into there, it will replace it and all the game's default tracks and cars will be gone.

What can I do? I tried just placing the folders that are inside the cars and tracks folder into the game's trackedrides and trackedcars folders, but they don't show up.

PB&J

•  
Re: I need help installing Daszmat's studio tour
Post #2     : July 07, 2013, 09:07:29 AM
If you place the Cars and Tracks folder into your RCT3 directory, I don't think it will overwrite the folders. However, if you feel uncomfortable doing this, what you said you did should work fine. If you place the folder CTR_DMStudioTour inside the folder Cars>TrackedRideCars, and the folder CTR_Dasmazte_StudioTour inside the tracks>TrackedRides folder, it should appear in the game. Make sure you check inside the transport rides in the game if you have not.