Every little bit helps.

A A A A Author Topic: Scenery questions  (Read 3231 times)

Cvlsoldier

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Scenery questions
Post #1     : February 01, 2014, 09:22:33 AM
Hi, does anyone know any good interior light sets that would look good in a Jurassic Park park? Or any sets that would help make the park look real good?

elizabeth

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Re: Scenery questions
Post #2     : February 02, 2014, 09:43:33 PM
Hi Cvlsoldier! I wish I could advise you, but lighting isn't my forte to say the least. ;D I suggest you register on shyguy's World forum, which is much more active and filled with experts on everything RCT3 related.

Cvlsoldier

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #3     : February 04, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
I have, but I haven't gotten any responses on it yet. :(

pixiefish

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #4     : May 05, 2017, 05:03:42 PM
A few that I find nice with a lot of different styles are

vodhin_lightkit2008

VodhinsLightingKitv2

T4L-LampsAndMore

Matts Lighting Set

Matts Lighting Set 2

To find them look through the cslist here on the depot.

Also if you do a search for light, or lighting you should get some choices.

I also use PLT-MAINSTREET LAMP a lot, although there are not different themes available as such, I find they work well for me.

Chynoweth

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #5     : December 08, 2017, 06:10:00 AM
Hi Cvlsoldier! I wish I could advise you, but lighting isn't my forte to say the least. ;D I recommend these testosterone boosters you register on shyguy's World forum, which is much more active and filled with experts on everything RCT3 related.

Thanks for the suggestions, Pixie. I was also very much on the fence regarding lighting. What theme do you usually go for in your park?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:30:27 AM by Chynoweth »

pixiefish

•  
  • CS Depot's the best!
Post #6     : December 12, 2017, 12:18:30 PM
Well Personally all of those sets I tend to use quite often. Although mostly I will use Matts, Vodhin's sets and the Mainstreet sets, They create a pleasing look to my parks. You could call most of them generic. However if I am making a specific theme, for example Prehistoric. Then finding lamps to fit can be difficult. In that situation I would find lights that you can hide easily around scenery like DasMatze lights and maybe add a particle effect.

However you were asking originally for Jurassic Park and in this case you could definitely have modern lighting, spots and plain tall high intensity bulbs. Vodhin's has spots and some floodlights in there too.

I know I am not completely clear but, I hope that helps.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:18:04 PM by pixiefish »